"Originally from the region of Bienne, I had always heard my grandmother talking about Jolimont Hill as if it were a mysterious place, sheltering secrets in the shadows of the glacial erratics that were transported there a long time ago. She said that they came from Valais! On a beautiful, sunny Sunday I decided to go there by climbing up from the village of Erlach. The view of St. Peter's Island from the vineyards is unparalleled. It was well worth the walk! When I arrived at the top, I felt as if the trees were welcoming me and inviting me into the forest, in the depths of which I finally found the rocks that were part of my childhood..."
Ten walking trails throughout the destination enable hikers to discover often little known, energy-filled locations.
These walks are intended for all those who are interested in natural energy, who wish to have some time for themselves and relax while discovering nature, its benefits and possibilities.
- Canton of Jura: The Mysteries of Etang de la Gruère and The Wyvern of St-Ursanne
- Bernese Jura: The Witch’s Bath in La Neuveville
- Neuchâtel: The Vortex of Creux du Van and The Enchanted Forest of Devens
- Doubs Park: The Roches-de-Moron
- Solothurn: The Verena Gorge
- Bienne Seeland: The Rocks of the Jolimont Druids and The Sacred Temples of Jaïssberg
- Murten: The Rolling Stone of Mont-Vully
Good to know
- Exceptionnally for the next days the guest book is located in the Tourist Office (Rue du Marché 4)
- The ’’Revitalising Walks‘ brochure can be downloaded here under.
- All the walks are following hiking trails
- These excursions have been developed in cooperation with Joëlle Chautems, a geobiolog and author of three books on nature's energy, as well as Mathieu Bressoud, who with Joëlle Chautems co-authored a guide to enchanted places in Western Switzerland.
DownloadRevitalising Walks | PDF, 7.36 MB
Jura & Trois-Lacs
Aarbergstr. 107 A
2502 Biel / Bienne
T. +41 (0) 32 328 40 10